The Catalyst-funded International Programme produced a conference and a report on different models of policing.
Through research scoping exercises, literature reviews and international events the N8 PRP aims to develop the knowledge base of international research and knowledge exchange collaborations, exploit the international impact of policing research and extend the reputation and impact of English Higher Education.
Relationships have been established with:
- Scottish Institute of Policing Research (SIPR)
- Netherlands Institute for the Study of Crime and Law Enforcement (NSCR)
- Swedish National Police Academy
- CEPOL – European Police College
- Centre for Excellence in Policing and Security (CEPS), Griffith University and Australian Institute of Criminology
- National Institute of Justice and the Department for Homeland Security, USA
- The Hydra Foundation
- Ministry of Home Affairs, Singapore
European Journal of Policing Studies