International developments in police exchange offer much to the N8 PRP community in understanding different models of relationships and mechanisms for delivering them, how well they work, and the lessons that can be learnt.
Through research scoping exercises, literature reviews and international events the N8 PRP aims to develop the knowledge base of international research and knowledge exchange collaborations, exploit the international impact of policing research and extend the reputation and impact of English Higher Education.
Relationships have been established with:
- Scottish Institute of Policing Research (SIPR)
- Netherlands Institute for the Study of Crime and Law Enforcement (NSCR)
- Swedish National Police Academy
- CEPOL – European Police College
- Centre for Excellence in Policing and Security (CEPS), Griffith University and Australian Institute of Criminology
- National Institute of Justice and the Department for Homeland Security, USA
- The Hydra Foundation
- Ministry of Home Affairs, Singapore
European Journal of Policing Studies