Independent evaluation of the N8 PRP is now open!
The N8 Policing Research Partnership (N8 PRP) has commissioned researchers from the Institute for Criminal Policy Research (ICPR) at Birkbeck, University of London to conduct an independent evaluation of the impact of the N8 PRP.
As part of the evaluation, ICPR has designed a survey for officers, civilian staff, Police and Crime Commissioners and OPCC staff from the 11 participating N8 police forces to complete online.
The survey is web-based and will ask participants about their:
- knowledge and experience of N8 PRP activities and products
- involvement in N8 PRP research partnerships
- the impact of any N8 PRP events, training or partnerships have taken part in
- the range of factors and considerations influencing decision-making generally
- current and previous use of research evidence for informing decision-making
- experiences of accessing research evidence for this purpose
The survey will take no longer than 15 minutes to complete. Participation is anonymous and confidential. ICPR will not collect any identifying details (e.g. your name, organisation or IP address). Absolutely no-one will know who has taken part.
The evaluation is supported by the N8 PRP Steering Group, on which your force is represented. All Steering Group members support the work of the evaluators, but will not see individual responses.
If you have any questions about the survey or the wider study, please do not hesitate to get in contact with Tiggey May at email@example.com
Many thanks for your help with this evaluation.